Dual fitting reversing camera.
it can be installed either on its bracket or flush mounted into a panel.
- 170 diagonal – 120 horizontal wide angle lens
- Chrome bracket mount or bezel flush mount
- Rear or forward view – selectable at time of installation
- Distance guidelines
- Minimum illumination: 0.5 lux. 12vDC
- Suits any of our ClearView colour monitors
- Hole cutting tool for flush mounting
- Water resistant IP67
The camera is able to be mounted 2 ways;
1. Bracket mount
2. Flush mount
Bracket mount: The normal position is above the rear number plate. The mounting bracket should be angled slightly downwards to get the best view and light exposure – too much sky and the auto iris closes making road surfaces too dark.
Flush mount: By flush mounting the camera, it can be positioned in any vertical surface such as a ute’s tailgate, or a vans rear door.