Digital Media Receiver with 6.8″ WVGA Display
- Wired & Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto™ & Android Auto™ Wireless
- USB Mirroring for Android
- 13 Band EQ & Digital Time Alignment
- Built-in Bluetooth®
- 2 Camera Inputs
- 200mm Trim Plate Included
- Short Chassis
- 3 Preouts 5.0V
Android Auto for Easy Connectivity
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD’s multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. You can even listen to and control music from your favorite streaming services like Spotify. Navigate to where you need to with Google Maps or Waze.
KENWOOD Wi-Fi receivers also support Android Auto wirelessly(compatible phone required).
– To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android Auto compatible vehicle or aftermarket stereo, an Android phone running Android 6.0 or higher, and the Android Auto app.
True Mirroring via USB, 2-Way Touch Control for Android
Allows you to display and control your Android smartphone on the screen of the receiver. You can enjoy your favorite apps on a large display and with impressive sound quality.
Before starting, just install the free app “Mirroring OA for KENWOOD” on your smartphone and connect it to KENWOOD receiver via a USB cable and Bluetooth.
Display your smartphone screen or other device via an HDMI cable (and third party adapter as applicable) on the monitor.